It is very essential to setup Feedburner on your WordPress or BlogSpot blog. This service help bloggers, set up RSS and notify new updates in the blog to the readers.
Benefits of FeedBurner
• It’s free and easy to set up
• We can use Adsense for feeds to monetize feeds.
• Free email newsletter Subscription
• Tracking your feed.
• Options for branding.
• Unlimited subscribers
How to Setup FeedBurner RSS feed
1) Visit Google FeedBurner page and Sign in using your Gmail.You will see an option on the first page to
submit your blog url.
2) Type your blog feed URL in the space given. Your default WordPress blog feed will be like this:
Domain name means your original domain name.
3) In the next page, type your feed name. You can use your domain name.
4) In the next page you will get a message about your feed is ready.
You are now Successfully created a Feedburner feed for your blog. Next, you need to install feed burner plugin on your WordPress blog, that will redirect all WordPress defaults feeds to the Feedburner feed.